Cheltenham model centre

Katie87006

Has anyone had any luck contacting cmc via their own website? I have tried using their contact form and their email both. I had a 5 pre-orders placed with cmc. The products have since come in stock and some also sold out. But absolutely no news from cmc about my pre-orders Or how to cancel them. 

I'm not quite happy about their service and i have missed out on a few models now as they have sold out all over 

5 hours ago, Katie87006 said:

Has anyone had any luck contacting cmc via their own website? I have tried using their contact form and their email both. I had a 5 pre-orders placed with cmc. The products have since come in stock and some also sold out. But absolutely no news from cmc about my pre-orders Or how to cancel them. 

I'm not quite happy about their service and i have missed out on a few models now as they have sold out all over 

Hi

Please can you get in touch with us via telephone 01242 523117 or emailing us info@cheltenhammodelcentre.com so we can sort out what is going on

Thanks

James

2 hours ago, Cheltenham Model Centre said:

Hi

Please can you get in touch with us via telephone 01242 523117 or emailing us info@cheltenhammodelcentre.com so we can sort out what is going on

Thanks

James

Thanks, I've already sent more than 2 emails regarding the same issue over the last couple of months. Maybe I'll give it one more shot.

1 hour ago, Chris M said:

I’ve always found CMC are fine with pre orders. You can see what you’ve got on order when you sign in. 

That is actually the issue that i am having. Some of my pre-orders are not showing in my order page. And i haven't cancelled any. Furthermore the orders that i requested to be cancelled, still show up.

• AY Mod locked this topic