Blue Pullman loco hauled stock

Fredo

I don’t think the LHCS Blue Pullman lasted long as was part of the Fragonset empire 2006/07 (then later Cotswold Rail 2007/10) and they were sold off when they went under.

I think the mk1 kitchen car might still be in Pullman blue but unless stored or preserved, many of the others have been repainted by the new operators.

The platform 5 books might help you compare 2006/07 to today 

1 hour ago, Fredo said:

Thanks,  think some of the Mark 2’s are working for West Coast Railways, and the Mark 1 catering cars with various different operators.

Most of the Mk.2f FOs went to West Coast. were repainted maroon and still in service. The Mk.1 buffets went first to DRS, then into the Stobart Pullman but now with Riviera Trains, repainted and in traffic, as is one Mk.2f FO. The Mk.2f BSO and one FO went to Eastern Rail Services, both now in Intercity. The only Mk.2 left in Blue Pullman colours is 5669 at the NRM, which was an additional vehicle added by Cotswold.

5 minutes ago, great central said:

I'm fairly sure there's at least one in the sidings at Great Yarmouth among the many ex Caledonian sleeper mk2s and Anglia mk3s. I passed a few weeks ago on the bus as it was getting dark but the livery is pretty distinctive and only viewable from the road side.

There's a couple of Mk.2s there in dark blue and cream, same style of application but different shades. 3240 ex Riviera Trains and 1213 ex Dartmoor Railway,

1 minute ago, Simon Bendall said:

There's a couple of Mk.2s there in dark blue and cream, same style of application but different shades. 3240 ex Riviera Trains and 1213 ex Dartmoor Railway,

Ah right, like I said it was getting dark and the livery rather took me by surprise. Bus windows were rather steamed up as well!