Downloaded photos now showing ' not found error'

rcf

Hi

I started a thread on Layout Topics back in 2012 but when I had a look back today to check something I noticed that none of my earlier photos were available, and this included some downloaded by others. I know that these may have been input prior to the restriction on picture size and am wondering whether this is now an issue. However, they were there until quite recently. The message I get is 'requested URL not found on this server'. Can anyone help with this problem and is there anything I can do to retrieve these photos?

Rob

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, rcf said:

Hi

I started a thread on Layout Topics back in 2012 but when I had a look back today to check something I noticed that none of my earlier photos were available, and this included some downloaded by others. I know that these may have been input prior to the restriction on picture size and am wondering whether this is now an issue. However, they were there until quite recently. The message I get is 'requested URL not found on this server'. Can anyone help with this problem and is there anything I can do to retrieve these photos?

Rob

I had to archive off the server some of the images from that period to avoid a drive space issue prior to Christmas. I will get them reinstated but they take a long time to do and I've been a bit busy since new year. 

The action needs to be from this end.

3 hours ago, AY Mod said:

I had to archive off the server some of the images from that period to avoid a drive space issue prior to Christmas. I will get them reinstated but they take a long time to do and I've been a bit busy since new year. 

The action needs to be from this end.

Hi Andy,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I appreciate how busy you are and as long as I know that the photos aren't lost and will eventually return, I am more than happy.

Regards Rob

• Thanks 1