Scalefour Sociery New Website

Coombe Barton

I think it's a definite improvementgood_mini.gif . The old website was perfectly servicable but the new one looks much more professional. The old one wasn't exactly intuitive with regard to moving around.

If you haven't already tried it, please do!

http://www.scalefour.org

Thanks to the superb efforts of our Webmaster, the Scalefour Society has a new, stylish and much easier to use website.

All of the wealth of content and reference material is still there, but we hope that you find it much more user-friendly. Of course, there may be still one or two "bugs" in there despite extensive checking, so if you have any questions or issues, please let me know by PM or through this thread.

Cheers

Paul Willis

Marketing Manager

If you haven't already tried it, please do!

http://www.scalefour.org

Thanks to the superb efforts of our Webmaster, the Scalefour Society has a new, stylish and much easier to use website.

All of the wealth of content and reference material is still there, but we hope that you find it much more user-friendly. Of course, there may be still one or two "bugs" in there despite extensive checking, so if you have any questions or issues, please let me know by PM or through this thread.

Cheers

Paul Willis

Marketing Manager

Looks a bit narrow for modern wide screen monitors. Dare I say OO rather than P4 ? wink.gif

Looks a bit narrow for modern wide screen monitors. Dare I say OO rather than P4 ? wink.gif

Yes, yet the same column width 'problem' persists, as it does with too many websites.

Magazines and newspapers have columns, so why is this rarely transferred to the web?

It's just so much easier to read two narrower columns of text, than it is to read one right

across the window. And the gallery images are still way too small, which is such a shame.

Other than that, at first glance it looks so much better than it did before… clean rather

than stylish but a nice job nonetheless.

Archived