Welham Green Blog

DJM Dave

Hi everyone,

i have started to emerge from the darkness and actually done a 'blog' thing on this site for the Welham Green layout.

i have added some pictures from our open day, which i hope some of you may like.

As exhibition bookings for this layout have been non existant, i will probably only keep the layout like it is for another few months before 'modifying it' to DCC and more modern bits and pieces that weren't around when Andy was alive.

So, i think the last 2 times to see it will be Warley this year and Model Rail Scotland next Feb.

Cheers

Dave

Hi everyone,

i have started to emerge from the darkness and actually done a 'blog' thing on this site for the Welham Green layout.

i have added some pictures from our open day, which i hope some of you may like.

As exhibition bookings for this layout have been non existant, i will probably only keep the layout like it is for another few months before 'modifying it' to DCC and more modern bits and pieces that weren't around when Andy was alive.

So, i think the last 2 times to see it will be Warley this year and Model Rail Scotland next Feb.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave, where are the photos? unsure.gif

Guest tony graham

Hi Dave, where are the photos? unsure.gif

In Dave's post there are 3 icons to the left of the screen, one looks like a book. click the book and it will open the Blog....

or just Click Here

Archived