Squires

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

I'm a bit disappointed to find out that you have to place a minimum ??10 order for goods if you want to also purchase Warley MRC exhibition tickets. :angry:

If you order from the NEC direct they charge an event supplement of ??1 and you have to buy weekend [??16]tickets ! :angry: Lets hope Royal Mail are back in time to deliver my tickets.

• RMweb Gold

I'm a bit disappointed to find out that you have to place a minimum ??10 order for goods if you want to also purchase Warley MRC exhibition tickets. :angry:

If you order from the NEC direct they charge an event supplement of ??1 and you have to buy weekend [??16]tickets ! :angry: Lets hope Royal Mail are back in time to deliver my tickets.

Why not get them direct from the Warley club? The address is on the web site and you will be notified each year when it is time to order. You can also order an exhibition brochure if you are so minded. It may be too late for this year though.

Geoff

• RMweb Gold

The Warley club are taking orders until 7th November and if they can't get the tickets to you due to a strike they have a email system and a special collection kiosk at the show so you still get in early. Details are on their website.

I understood Squires weren't doing them at all according to a Warley member on GSM.

• RMweb Gold

The Warley club are taking orders until 7th November and if they can't get the tickets to you due to a strike they have a email system and a special collection kiosk at the show so you still get in early. Details are on their website.

I understood Squires weren't doing them at all according to a Warley member on GSM.

That is correct and I've ordered mine by post now.I'm just disappointed by Squires as a sponsor of the show not selling me a pair without an order [??10] even if it meant a postage charge on top.

Archived