BRM Subscriptions

bigbloke

Contacted BRM yet again and at last have the airbrush. Assume this a cut down version to that in the shops? I notice it has no manual or pipe work to allow conection to a compressor or can. I assume normaly this would be supplied with the retail version?

PS A 10% off voucher was included for online purchases at some airbrush store. Does anyone know can the voucher be used multiple times, expiry is the end of the year.

• RMweb Gold

Sadly the voucher can only be used once but whilst you purchase paint or parts from the airbrush site you can get upto 5% off your next order so it's not all doom and gloom !!

I'm still waiting for my copy of practical BRM I for one certainly won't be renewing subscription i'll be going back to my old favourite magazine seen as they have sorted themselves out recently !!

Thanks for the info.

I too have had no practical BRM yet. I too will not be renewing my sub, they really have poorly managed this!

I am growing to quite like the Hornby Mag, good quality paper, well laid out and good on photography, the content caters for all tastes and skill levels. I have found the reviews somewhat weak though especially with regards to anything Hornby (when it comes to negatives)! I also sub to Model Rail.

Archived