Peterborough North

great northern

• RMweb Gold

Gilbert.............You really had me fooled!! I thought I was looking at a photo of the real thing( seriously). Bloody great modelling.

Mike

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Good morning Gilbert. I think I have found an answer to your game with sticks and horrible little dimpled devil's eggs

You need one of these.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garmin-Golf-Approach-GPS-G3/223532690679?hash=item340b962cf7:g:PQkAAOSwctVc7RhZ&frcectupt=true

Sell some of those out of shape 'ornybee Grizzleys and fund this amazing item.

A. G. Pro.

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Mallard60022 said:

Good morning Gilbert. I think I have found an answer to your game with sticks and horrible little dimpled devil's eggs

You need one of these.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garmin-Golf-Approach-GPS-G3/223532690679?hash=item340b962cf7:g:PQkAAOSwctVc7RhZ&frcectupt=true

Sell some of those out of shape 'ornybee Grizzleys and fund this amazing item.

A. G. Pro.

I had one of those Phil, but I now have a wristwatch which performs the same functions, like telling me how far I have to hit a shot in order to land in a pond. However, being a pooter type of thing, it has a mind of its own, so when I really do need to get a distance to something, I find that option is temporarily unavailable.

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

3 hours ago, great northern said:

A last look at the V2, which has quite a long wait before it can go any further.

987663026_38623.JPG.3e9cbba747107a3fad821965d99efe08.JPG

Then I'm afraid we encounter an over excitable photographer. Having heard a distinctive chime whistle, and knowing the Elizabethan is due, we see the result of premature shutter pressing.

2036514632_4131.JPG.cd6ae9e4b2634b079cfb732c1cf33f67.JPG

Are Yes. The over excited photographer. I remember me well. Once got a lovely shot of 60103 in the sixties between North and east stations before it went under the bridge into East Station. Unfortunately I had not noticed the telegraph pole growing out of the chimney.

Lloyd

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium
On 30/05/2019 at 09:28, thegreenhowards said:

I’ll try the twisting Jonathan.

I agree the rainstrip is the difficult part. The destination brackets are OK on plastic roofs like this where I can use liquid cement, but on MJT metal roofs I still find them a real pain.

Are these kitchen car battery/ fridgidaire boxes available commercially?

Andy

Just seen that Southern Pride do an etch for fridge fronts for (probably ) Mk1 but they look OK to me.

• Thanks 1

Amazing photos yet again!! If you really think these are poor then it shows the very high standards you are producing. It was only when I looked at the second photo that I realised you hadn't photoshopped the background on the first one!!

These wonderful photos continue to showcase a truly exceptional layout and the expertise from all involved (including you too Gilbert!!).

• Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

I hope you don't mind, Gilbert, if I remark that the Deltic needs some gubbins on its buffer beam. I think one of the attractions of the front ends of diesels is the crazy mass of spaghetti they wear "below the belt".

• Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, Martin S-C said:

I hope you don't mind, Gilbert, if I remark that the Deltic needs some gubbins on its buffer beam. I think one of the attractions of the front ends of diesels is the crazy mass of spaghetti they wear "below the belt".

Agreed Martin, but at the moment I can't find the little bag that contains it.

• Friendly/supportive 1