Bromsgrove Models

russellwar

Guest Digital

I to can vouch for the very good service.

Order placed in the evening of 2 November and arrived this morning 4 November.

Martin

I have used them several times.

Excellent service.

John

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Digital

Just had another order from John at Bromsgrove models.

Had a query on postage costs which John sorted for me very quickly.

Ordered yesterday arrived today, highly recommended

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I recently had to return a couple of TCS decoders I'd purchased earlier this year to John at Bromsgrove. After a quick exchange of emails about the best way of paying return postage I packed them off. Replacements arrived today. The TCS "Goof Proof" warranty is very useful and the service from Bromsgrove was as usual excellent.

I've just had an email to say something out of stock I ordered recently is on its way, so another little package will probably be here tomorrow! This isn't electronic so it should be completely goof proof!

Tony

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Too can only add to the above positive comments.

Ordered an NCE Powercab Pro on Monday morning, had an e-mail within two hours to say that the item had been despatched and it arrived the following morning.

You cannot beat that for service. Would certainly recommend the Company to anybody.

Brian

I have just purchased an NCE PowerCab from John. He advised me that they had just sold their last one but new stock would arrive within the week. As good as his word, my order arrived within six days with an e-mail to notify me it was on the way. In my experience you speak as you find and I have to say that I will certainly use again without hesitation. First class.

Jerry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received my two pre-ordered Class 15s from Bromsgrove, a tad later than many shops (through no fault of theirs) but efficient service and good communications throughout, thanks John biggrin.gif

Excellent service as usual from John !

Ordered loco late Tuesday evening, email received Weds morning before 9am to confirm order processed and despatched, loco arrived first thing this morning (Thursday).

Cheers, Tim

Just a quick note to commend Bromsgrove Models on their excellent speedy service and customer relations. Great to find an online business that is able to communicate with their customers on a personal basis rather than by machine operated automatic response.

Goods were quickly despatched and arrived well packaged with clear invoicing/receipts. Royal Mail (usually very good) let the side down taking 4 days to deliver a 1st class package. Well done, Bromsgrove! I will order from you again without hesitation.

I'd like to offer a recommendation for Bromsgrove Models following a recent order for a NCE Power Cab and Digitrax DS64's plus some extras. The items were despatched on the Friday and arrived on Saturday morning - very impressed. I highly recommend Bromsgrove Models to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add my thanks to John of Bromsgrove Models. I'd never used them before but I ordered some items yesterday and they arrived via Royal Mail today. Fantastic service with emails to keep me updated. 10/10

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

I've used Bromsgrove Models for a year or so for decoders and LEDs. Always quick service and a quick answer by email if you have questions or need advice. I ordered some LEDs late on Thursday and they arrived first thing Saturday. And they reduced the postage as I had chosen the wrong option. Highly recommended.

Archived