Bromsgrove Models

russellwar

• RMweb Gold

I bought a NCE Powercab from their stand at Warley, only to find that the transformer did not work. I phoned and given helpful advice. I sent the transformer back and recieved a new transformer straight back and all working well. Recommended and will use again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

My first time of using Bromsgrove Models, I placed an order last weekend for the flickr free led lighting kits from DCC Concepts.

The goods arrived very well packed Wednesday morning, whiuch was great.

Thanks very much John. Just waiting for the instructions for the new DCC concepts decoders and there will be another order winging its way to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent service, recieved my goods as quick as possible from when I placed my order.

Even recieved a very polite email telling me I hadn't selected the correct postage charge but it would be corrected when they debited my account. Most other firms would have been nasty or just cancelled the order.

Thanks very much John.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to add to the above responses that i recieved a great service from them this week. I ordered some accesory decoders on tuesday and after recieving a nice response via email on thursady stating that they would arrive saturday morning they did as to quote a phrase "done exactly as it says on the tin" I will deffently use them again. 10/10 for service , 100% satisfaction.

What an excellent service, ordered Wednesday, in use on saturday afternoon (and there was a wedding in between too!).

I would highly recommend Bromsgrove Models to anyone.

Mant thanks John

Roger

Northumberland

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to continue the plaudits for John. Made two separate orders over the last ten days or so and both arrived promptly and as usual I was kept informed when the order was shipped etc. In fact I placed the second order because John replied to an email I sent him to tell me when his stock of Tortoise motors was coming back in. So many places wouldn't have bothered and wouldn't have got the order as a result..

Excellent service from John as usual.

Highly recommended.

David

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the usual fast and friendly service for my order of TCS DPXUK decoders. I have used Bromsgrove Models for a number of years now and never have had any problems

Yep, same here, ordered 4 of them on Wednesday evening, arrived Friday morning......cannot fault it.

Thanks John.

Bob.

Yet again super service.Ordered Friday received Saturday morning and reduced postage as well. This is fantastic, helpful and friendly service. I know the business is for sale due to health issues but we will miss the brilliant service from John.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to add my thanks to John at Bromsgrove Models for excellent service... he even did himself out of a bit more money by advising me to place my order before a website price rise!! - as he had just taken delivery of stock from the USA but hadn't worked out the exchange rate just then (he has now!! :) )

Many thanks, Jordan. :D

Archived