Bromsgrove Models

russellwar

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to buy the road vehicles for Danemouth as Bromsgrove had them at reduced prices. Placed the order online yesterday lunchtime and had the courier knocking me up with the parcel at 07:10 this morning.

This thread is becoming boring :-)

Dave

I'm incredibly impressed with Bromsgrove models. I emailed John at 9 o'clock this evening asking for advice about a pair of DCC concepts buffer stops I had just purchased and he emailed me back with the instructions within ten minutes.

What a great shop!

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Morning All

I ordered the rail painter from here yesterday

This morning I got a part refund for the postage charge

So I would say 10/10 to Bronsgrove for customer service

Well done

Dave

Have been a regular customer for nearly 10 years,customer service second to none ,shipping is excellent, and as above,a refund for postage as my goods could be delivered cheaper ,

top of my model rail bookmarks.

thanks a lot :sungum:

Morning.... :sungum:

Well, another item for me to trial has swiftly arrived From Bromsgrove Models.

A starter "Power Cab". even though I operate off ESU colour display Command Station(s).

Thank You John.....

Regards....dt......

Ordered Yesterday Morning after hearing about the deals they have going at the moment for road vechiles ended up buying a Dmu and some other sundries an even got the postage knocked down which is a nice feeling very much aprreciated and look forward to doing business again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

They also send abroad with the same quality level. A couple of decoders waiting my attention when I reurned from a few days away. Sorry to note from website that the business has not sold - but we customers may privately rejoice at the same time!

Archived