Manor Lane TMD - Official Closure - RIP ?

Shedmaster

Hi Everybody,

I'd just like to be the first to advise that my previous layout, 'Manor Lane TMD' is at this minute en-route to it's new home in Scotland, in the careful hands of it's new owner, after successful sale and collection this morning.

Our very own 37 109 had the honour of the very last working, that being to convey the EWS Saloon on various route learning duties for the new management.

Any thought's / comments or memories are welcome here as the layout is now entering a new period in it's life.

I'd very much like to take this opportunity to say a huge Thankyou to all of those who have given their support over the years and given me the encouragement to 'keep with it', Thankyou.

Shedmaster

( formerly of Manor Lane TMD )

Hi Everybody,

I'd just like to be the first to advise that my previous layout, 'Manor Lane TMD' is at this minute en-route to it's new home in Scotland, in the careful hands of it's new owner, after successful sale and collection this morning.

Our very own 37 109 had the honour of the very last working, that being to convey the EWS Saloon on various route learning duties for the new management.

Any thought's / comments or memories are welcome here as the layout is now entering a new period in it's life.

I'd very much like to take this opportunity to say a huge Thankyou to all of those who have given their support over the years and given me the encouragement to 'keep with it', Thankyou.

Shedmaster

( formerly of Manor Lane TMD )

After a safe journey north the layout was errected and the new owner used DRS 37510 to carry out the test run and to chech that no damage was done when shipping it north, Drs seem to have taken over from ews so a few new loco's will appear on the layout photos will appear soon.Thanks must go to Shedmaster for the route learning session that was carried out on Saturday morning i will try to keep the layout up to the high standards it was in prior to my purchasing it.

Bruce.

Hi Bruce,

Very pleased you got home safely and with the layout intact.

Here is the one and only 'final' picture of the route learning trip as all the rest came out really badly due to the poor lighting.

post-7088-12571627609712_thumb.jpg

As we've discussed already, I do like the DRS livery and think it will make a refreshing change on this particular layout, can't wait to see it.

Dave

• RMweb Premium

Hi Bruce,

Very pleased you got home safely and with the layout intact.

Here is the one and only 'final' picture of the route learning trip as all the rest came out really badly due to the poor lighting.

post-7088-12571627609712_thumb.jpg

As we've discussed already, I do like the DRS livery and think it will make a refreshing change on this particular layout, can't wait to see it.

Dave

I can't wait to see this in the flesh, looking forward to seeing our two trucks parked together too!

post-291-12572338451132_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Craig

Archived