Creative Photography (Railway Related)

Ian J.

Continuing the monochrome theme.....

Bath Road's 31209 departs from St Denys (love that name) and is signalled onto the down slow, with a Portsmouth - Bristol train - June 1977. Due to short platforms at some of the stations, the BG (seen here as the third coach) was invariably marshalled in the middle of the formation.

post-6880-0-34239800-1446932113.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
Is it not possible to have a flickr image actually displayed on a forum instead of having a link?

Great shot. Hot-linked from Flickr:

22214184033_09184d6e8b_b.jpg

edit: Please don't click Like on this post, it is not my picture. If you like it click here instead: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/196-creative-photography-railway-related/page-88&do=findComment&comment=2082563

Edited by martin_wynne
  • Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Trouble is Martin, some of us on (how shall put it, older computers), find that many links don't actually open.....

Hi Peter,

Do you mean you can't open the original posted link, or you can't see the image I hot-linked?

Which browser are you using?

regards,

Martin.

• RMweb Premium

Please stop clicking Like on my post linking Jon's photo -- it's not mine. It belongs to Jon, so please click Likes here: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/196-creative-photography-railway-related/page-88&do=findComment&comment=2082563

Martin.

What they should do is click 'Thanks' instead :)

• Like 1

Sorry about missing the above request. Quite often, adding the link will provide a preview of the image but I guess I added the wrong link. Sorry. But thanks for the likes. Even the wife didn't mind this one, so we now have it as a framed 36"x24" print ... in a. 70cmx50cm frame (a nice mix of imperial and metric ) on the living room wall.