Creative Photography (Railway Related)

Ian J.

I blew it up to take a view.

The upright guy who looks like he is carrying something is actually just behind another guy who is bending over to the left. You can only see the upper torso, head and arms of the upright guy. The legs belong to the chap bending over.

Best, Pete.

Well this is how I remember the scene:

post-6971-0-89396500-1383499689.jpg

A bit of dodgy Photoshopping, to join up three photos taken at 11:11:28, 11:15:01 and 11:15:29 on Sat 2 November. Sooo close to getting two of them passing.

A coal train heading south on the "old road", an autumn leaves train running about half an hour early heading towards Rotherham Central, and the Dewsbury-Hope cement. I was expecting the cement, facing the right way, and heard this whistling sound behind me. Panic stations.

Pity the weather was so gloomy. Still, it makes the edges between the cut-and-paste easier to hide.

Regards to the lads from Worksop if they're looking in.

• Like 2

Portland General Electric trolley #511 in the vintage trolley carbarn under the Interstate freeway in Portland, Oregon, with a reflection of two modern MAX light rail trains:

post-1771-0-60255200-1383701894.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Yeah i was stood at the relieving point at landor st, the camera is on top of the SPT box

The train is only going about 5mph as it had just started from the signal which had just reverted back to red when the loco passed the block joint