Plattling webcam

Thanks 1216025, those 440s are common now. They go from Plattling to Neumarkt and vice versa I think.

I haven't seen wagons such as these in Plattling before, what do they carry?

Sand/cement I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you fancy these liveries on the 111's?

NOT AT ALL!:O

These two were the 'design experiments' for what became the Rosarot (pink) livery on the locos and coaches that started to appear in the mid-1980s.

This was towards the end of my days of extensive travelling around Europe, so hence my preference for blue/beige livery. In fact, if truth be told, throw in some red diesels and blue or green electrics too.

• RMweb Premium

Yeah, that livery on 111 069 sure was gaudy, wasn't it? :lol: I wonder what kind of livery DB might have come up with on their coaches to match it, had they decided to go down that road!

However, I actually quite like the "Pop" colours as evaluated on a small number of express coaches during the 1970s – some of which were, in fact, applied to the fleet of class 420 EMUs and class 614 DMUs – have a look here: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/UIC-X-Wagen_(DB)#Farbgebung .

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much 1216!

13zvgg1.jpg

What is this train on platform 7 (opposite the new EMU that was introduced this year)? I saw it yesterday too, but it doesn't show up on any of the passenger timetables. It stayed for around an hour yesterday and then left