Woking 11th & 12th Sept 2010

PaulRhB

• RMweb Gold

Woking 11th & 12th Sept 2010, by the Railway Enthusiasts Club Farnborough

I know at least two RMweb layouts will be there, Widnes and Klein Arosa.

Show Website http://www.rec-farnborough.org.uk/exhibition.htm

Klein Arosa

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php/topic/13821-klein-arosa-rhb-in-g/page__p__129498__hl__arosa__fromsearch__1&?do=findComment&comment=129498

• 4 weeks later...

There will be a small contingent from Hull (you cannot escape us anywhere :wacko: ) with Moorton Bottom Yard by Paul Windle :dance_mini: and myself as second operator.

Looking forward to what appears to be a good show.

Not looking forward to battling round the M25 :crazy_mini:

Mal

• RMweb Gold

Sorry Mike, should have looked more closely at the layout list.

Presume you know where all the best pubs are located??

Mal

Hi Mal - it's Dave !

We found some last time we were down - if only we hadn't drunk so much I would remember where they where !

Well that's the layout all packed - to be honest it only takes about 5 minutes.

All ready for an assault into the south by wild northerners from deepest Yorkshire :wacko:

Hi Mal - it's Dave !

We found some last time we were down - if only we hadn't drunk so much I would remember where they where !

Sorry Dave - a "senior" moment :unsure:

Mal

• RMweb Gold

Widnes is all packed too - picking the van up in the morning and then heading off for some photography before heading to Woking for set up.

See you there tomorrow.

And hopefully see some others over the weekend - remind me of your names if I look blank though :blink: :lol:

All the best to everyone involved with the show over the weekend - as a kid this was always the highlight of my modelling year as it meant I could pick up my birthday present from mum and dad. This will be the first year I've not been to the show in the last two decade or so (bearing in mind I'm only 21), the very first seeds of my interest were planted when it used to be in Farnborough town hall.

On a side note, there seemed to be a hive of activity at the REC's clubroom this afternoon in Farnborough. I completely stumbled upon it while I was doing a driving lesson!

Pix

Archived