Dudley Road & Peters Street

Pete Harvey

• 1 month later...

On the 18th and 19th of September Dudley Road will be at the Redditch 2010 Model Rail Exhibition

And one week later Dudley Road and Peters Street will be at Model Rail 2010 at Barrow Hill Chesterfield.

So it will be a busy September for me.

If you are at either event please say hello?

Pete

You can say hello to me as well at Barrow Hill, ( i am the handsome one ) that will be assisting Pete smile.gif

I think these layout are superb, and now I find out they are up the road in Chesterfield soon.

I must put the date in the diary and see if I can sneek up for the weekend.

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Pete

Having had another look through your thread, it's a shame that I won't be able to see both layouts in the flesh - unfortunately just a bit too far from home. Perhaps you will be a bit closer in the future. Do you have any more shows lined up?

Richard

• 1 month later...

Hi Pete,

Two great layouts. I love what you've managed to achieve in such a small space. Could you let me have dimensions for your layouts? I'd like to try and build something similar so that I can continue modelling over the winter (my garage is too cold!).

Thanks

Dave

• 7 months later...

Jack

The layout in this pictures is George Woodcocks "Bedlam Heath" taken several years ago at the Sutton Coldfield Show.

You can find more pictures in the last edition of Rail Express.

Pete

• 1 year later...

Fantastic Layouts!

Love seeing those Central trains units at post #26 and #46

One of my favourite layouts I've seen, now a follower!

Are the layout (s) on the exhibition circuit if so where can I see it in the flesh?

Thanks...

Tom

Thanks Very Much!

im building a DRS depot as you can see in my new signature and this layout was a helpful bit of inspiration as well, im going to put a small narrow gauge private railway on the fiddle yard hopefully as Peco is releasing the new 009 gauge...

thanks,

Tom

Archived