The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Morning all,

seeing as there hasnt been any others that have started the post i thought keeping with tradition i would start it rolleyes.gif

a dull and over cast day here in the dales.

a hard day at the office i think today but at least its friday biggrin.gif

cheers

Simon

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Morning all,

seeing as there hasnt been any others that have started the post i thought keeping with tradition i would start it rolleyes.gif

a dull and over cast day here in the dales.

a hard day at the office i think today but at least its friday biggrin.gif

cheers

Simon

I was up for a couple of hours around 3 this morning pre this thread though with a sodding sore throat if that counts, where abouts in the Dales Simon as I'm off to Grassington and High Bentham today I hope it warms up a bit.

Darren.

• Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi 5XP,

yes that counts smile.gif

I'm in Richmond, for my sins.

cheers

Simon

Hello, I'm here as well. I was up early and but wasn't posting as I was emptying the fridge that has delusions of being a freezer so a man can come and fix it today. I'm sure all the other ERs will like this new version of the forum too.

Tony

• Like 2

Hi 5XP,

yes that counts smile.gif

I'm in Richmond, for my sins.

cheers

Simon

Lovely place Richmond, Im at Richmond at least once a week sometimes a lot more if things are broken.angry.gif

It would have been my second choice to settle in when I came over here but as the wife comes from Harrogate and has family there still it had to be Ripon.

Darren.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Oh yeah, the saga continues! :D

Mornin' all...

Rainy over here and, in fact, there was one instance of thunder around 6:30. Weather sure cannot make up its mind. Will have to do some exploring here on the new forum, but - it does look very good so far!

• Like 1

Had to get out of bed - partly because of a "dead" arm and partly because two of the three felines were bored.

Wet windy and overcast, but I really need to put the garden to bed for the winter. Still got Thursdays hedge clippings to gather and put in the green bin.

Managed a lightning visit to Modellers Mecca yesterday and oggled the new Heljan Kestrel, but managed to resist.

• RMweb Gold

Morning all,

another dull day. I load of travelling today. Two model shops to drop stuff of at. Who says life is hard.

Glad to see a few names I recognise, but the rest will be along soon when the URL is given out.

5xp, I have to say I'm the same. The only reason I am here is due to the ex as she lived here so it was easier for me to move over from st helens than her to move ther at the time.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else now.

Cheers

Simon

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Good Morning,

Rather dull here today. However the weather may be cloudy but it doesn't mean the day will be dull as I'm off to play trains today with lots of other people who like American railroads.

Tony

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

On the news tonight: A 62 years old man accidentally shot and killed his bride whom he was supposed to marry today in his home in Florida, having mistaken her for a burglar. I wonder if he'll ever be happy again... :(

• Like 1

Woo Hoo! My first post on the new forum. Where better to do it, but ERs?!?

Not sure what to make of the new forum - I think the best way to describe it is "gew?¶hnungsbed??rftig". However, it certainly seems a lot faster than the old one which I have been struggling with all afternoon. Just to make one layout post.

Glad I'm one of the ones whose Username got ported over Ok :lol:

• Like 1

Woo Hoo! My first post on the new forum. Where better to do it, but ERs?!?

Not sure what to make of the new forum - I think the best way to describe it is "gew?¶hnungsbed??rftig". However, it certainly seems a lot faster than the old one which I have been struggling with all afternoon. Just to make one layout post.

Glad I'm one of the ones whose Username got ported over Ok :lol:

Unfortunately I was a 15%er but I can live with that.. :D

t.

Aaaaragh! My layout thread doesn't seem to have been ported over and I can't get at the old one. :blink:

I think this is going to need to be examined a little bit more closely.

This has definitely been an IT week :unsure:

• RMweb Premium

Aaaaragh! My layout thread doesn't seem to have been ported over and I can't get at the old one. :blink:

I don't know if you have access to a Windows system, but there's a tool for porting over threads from Old RMweb to the new forum - have a look at http://www.rmweb.co....indpost__p__425 . Perhaps there is a way of getting it to work on an emulated Windows system under Linux as well?

Albert just seems to have thought he was a parrot rather than a rabbit as he climbed right up to my shoulder :lol: .

• RMweb Gold

Three posts in as many minutes - but I have got a "warn status" - surely I haven't been naughty already?!? :rolleyes:

You (and everyone else?)only see the warn status bar on your own posts. I assume yours is empty?

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Another thing on the news this week was a report about some dangerous dumbnuts blinding pilots in flight using laser pointers while on approach to several German airports. I would not mind seeing some of these idiots being frogmarched into the brig :angry: .

• Like 1
  • Funny 1