The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

2 minutes ago, jamie92208 said:

Now it's the JW's who obviously are having withdrawal symptoms from door knocking.   After initial enquiries about how we are they launch into their spiel and won't listen.

I wonder if the spiel has been altered to emphasize plague-like, end-time references?

• Like 3
  • Funny 11

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, Ozexpatriate said:

I wonder if the spiel has been altered to emphasize plague-like, end-time references?

#uck off is universal language, every one in the world knows what it means . :jester:

• Like 1
  • Agree 10
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, Barry O said:

my major cramps arrived with my use of Ramopril.  Only used to get it when I played Rugby (two matches a day made your muscles ache).

I see that the Yorkies have visited various locations en mass today... lockdown needs to happen now.. asking  some Brits to follow suggestion doesn't work.

Baz

I am very interested in this. I was very reluctant to go onto Ramipril anyway. But I did not know about it causing cramp. Since being on it, I have had agonising cramp in places that I had never had it before, feet particularly. Like Barry, I had had the occasional cramp during a rugby match but nothing like the ones I have had in recent post-Ramipril years.

• Friendly/supportive 18

• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, Barry O said:

my major cramps arrived with my use of Ramopril.  Only used to get it when I played Rugby (two matches a day made your muscles ache).

I see that the Yorkies have visited various locations en mass today... lockdown needs to happen now.. asking  some Brits to follow suggestion doesn't work.

Baz

13 minutes ago, Joseph_Pestell said:

I am very interested in this. I was very reluctant to go onto Ramipril anyway. But I did not know about it causing cramp. Since being on it, I have had agonising cramp in places that I had never had it before, feet particularly. Like Barry, I had had the occasional cramp during a rugby match but nothing like the ones I have had in recent post-Ramipril years.

Many of my brothers health problems come from taking Ramopril. The kidney stone that started it all was probably caused by taking Ramopril, now he has renal failure resulting in sepsis that led to heart damage. I was on Ramopril  but I decided to cease taking it due to the other side effects, as well as the cramps I had other side effects connected with poor circulation such as eczema, fungal infection on my toenails and it made my arthritis worse.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 15

• RMweb Premium
52 minutes ago, Ozexpatriate said:

I didn't stay on the phone long enough to find out. As soon as they stopped listening the call was ended.

Jamie

Edited by jamie92208
  • Like 17
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, The Stationmaster said:

I  have a big toe which often develops a mind of its own and tries to stick up like a flagpole. 

It's been a while since I have had anything stick up like a flagpole. :lol:

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 14
  • Friendly/supportive 2