The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Well hello ERs! Hope you are settling in well, I am absolutely chuffed to bits with this new community. In fact, I don't even care being one of the 15%ers. Great work Andy Y et al.

Just got to make a post to show Calshot from its bare woodwork to current state now... a summary, if you will.

It's AM here and in the UK, so that qualifies as early as far as I'm concerned.

Cloudy and threatening rain here. Trying to decide if I'm going to set up servers, do some soldering on the FS Partwork dad's been buying, or do some more unpacking... or just mope about all day and do nothing in particular.

The latter is the most tempting, but I probably should do something.

• RMweb Premium

Morning, guys and gals :) ...

Just slowly getting light over here and around 10?° outside. Tea has been prepared, too.

One year ago today I met my girlfriend, and I don't think there are any words to express my gratitude for this streak of luck I had back then and which has persisted over the span of one year by now. May there be many, many more such years to come.

To celebrate, we'll be heading out for dinner tonight :) . Looking very much forward to it!

Morning All,

Lots to reply to this morning! However, it is a nice morning outside and so hopefully we have seen the last of yesterday's rain for a while.

My warn status bar was empty! I suppose it makes sense that only I can see it.

I do have access to Windows, so will probably try the thread porting tool, once I can get access to the old site.

Numbnuts with laser pointers - absolutely agree Dominik. This idiots should be charged with endangering human life, end of story.

Also, congratulations on your "anniversary" - hope you both have a really good day and of course many, many happy years together.

Have a good day everyone! :P

(Awwww! No wavey smiley anymore :( )

Morning All, Numbnuts with laser pointers - absolutely agree Dominik. This idiots should be charged with endangering human life, end of story.

Also, congratulations on your "anniversary" - hope you both have a really good day and of course many, many happy years together.

Personally I think strap them to the fence at the apron, and get a piercing laser, set to slow burn on there foreheads, so they can be removed from the Gene pool..

Morning all :D

Day2: Captains Log

Starting to let more use to the community, just some different ways to learn..

Congrats also Dominik, I guess it's not going to be a bag of chips, film at the Ritzy, pint of mild and still have change for the bus home kinda night out.. :D

Just getting light, but clear and cool.

The artist formerly know as t.

Thanks for kicking us off again Simon. Been totally locked out so must have upset someone along the way...A good deal of searching and I found a way in via the back door.

Wot, no smilies? There must be around somewhere......Either that or I'll have to be extra careful what I say.....

Found 'em.cool.gif

Thanks for kicking us off again Simon. Been totally locked out so must have upset someone along the way...A good deal of searching and I found a way in via the back door.

Wot, no smilies? There must be around somewhere......Either that or I'll have to be extra careful what I say.....

Found 'em.cool.gif

Can't have founder member of ER locked out, or questions will be asked in the house, letters written to MP's, newspapers alerted, Campaignes started 'Free the ER one'

:rolleyes::icon_wave:

t.

Morning all

Dull grey here in South Staffs.

Bit windy too, but thats the Aloo Gobi balti I had last night !!!

Is anyone able to change font because mine seems locked out ?

Cheers

Guest Max Stafford

Morning. 7 oktas here, with a band of briightghtness on the southern horizon. It's fresh woth a westerly breeze in the woods and Abi is sniffing happily among the newly-fallen leaves. Off to work for 11. Hope you all have an excellent day. Congratulation to you both, Dominik,I hope you both have a lovely night!

Dave.

• RMweb Gold

Good grief, seems I'm on "warn status" already...

Morning Gordon.

No you're not. That's a "Warn Status" meter. There should be a colon after it:

Warn Status:

If the meter bar is empty it means your warn status is zero.

No-one else can see your warn status and you can't see anyone else's.

cheers,

Martin.

Guest Max Stafford

Thanks for your wishes, guys :) .

Question is, what should I eat for dinner tonight? I'm currently torn between Butter Chicken and Chicken Jalfrezi.

Fine choices both, Sir! :-)

Dave.

Hello Everybody.

I'm new here. :mellow:

I see some folk have been here for years. It must have been lonely for you.

Among many other things, folk call me DD.

Who has hidden the bit where I put in my very large avatar and signature?

Here is my latest work entitled RIP Old Forum made from Lego and shortly to be appearing in St Clamber on the Hill:

post-7041-12552720973729_thumb.jpg

• Like 1