The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Hope you'll be feeling better soon, Jam!

On the news today is a piece about a Ferrari having crashed on a motorway west of here. The driver did survive, though with serious injuries, and the total damage amounts to some 187,000 ?‚¬ .

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Dominik :D

Other new items:

Incredible footage for all the wrong reasons - yes, people using level crossings inappropriately.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8301950.stm :blink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8189215.stm

As I say, 'level crossings are only as safe as the people using them', or rather not in the last video link...

• RMweb Premium

In the second link the wombat isn't even using the crossing but has jumped down from the platform to cross the lines!!! Proof positive that Darwin's theory also allows regressive behaviour genes to emerge.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

In the second link the wombat isn't even using the crossing but has jumped down from the platform to cross the lines!!! Proof positive that Darwin's theory also allows regressive behaviour genes to emerge.

Cheers

Dave

I really was expecting a wombat. Must have my gullible hat on today!

Tony

As for a more subtle hint, has anyone noticed this thread doesn't appear in the "View New Content" link list??? unsure.gif

Nor does it seem to generate update notifications by email!

• RMweb Premium

Just read about a rather weird accident involving a train which occurred last Friday near Bremen. Two chaps were returning from Hamburg with no valid ticket and refused to buy one when they were caught by the guard. The guard then ejected them from the train at the next stop, to which one of the guys, who was well and truly drunk at a BAC of 2.09 permille, responded by dropping his pants and pressing his backside against the window. However, when the train began to depart his pants caught with a door handle or something, throwing him into the gap between the carriage and the platform. Thankfully, he suffered only minor injuries.

At the very top of the page, right hand side is a button "Watch this topic".

When clicked it then asks how - delayed e-mail, immediate e-mail etc. etc.

Thereafter you will receive notifications as selected.

Thanks.

The button to which you refer implies that I am watching (it says 'Stop watching...') but I'm still getting no notifications. OK so it doesn't want to talk to me - Good thing I'm already paranoid:lol:

Think I'm getting the hang of this new-fangled IT (Infernal Technology!)

Just read about a rather weird accident involving a train which occurred last Friday near Bremen.

..... was well and truly drunk at a BAC of 2.09 permille, responded by dropping his pants and pressing his backside against the window. However, when the train began to depart his pants caught with a door handle or something, throwing him into the gap between the carriage and the platform. Thankfully, he suffered only minor injuries.

Ouch - literally caught with his pants down!

• RMweb Gold

Oh yeh, the boys are back in town! Greetings everyone, let's do our best to lower the tone!

Had a good weekend, this was the highlight:

post-6683-12553638571721_thumb.jpg

Everything I thought it would be and more.

Lots of eye candy there as I think I listed on the old forum, here's some:

post-6683-12553639462373_thumb.jpg

Course I couldn't resist doing an impression of Gordon and Dave:

post-6683-1255364019337_thumb.jpg

(Yes I have got a big head)