The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

No it's a place called Prestwold Hall in Leicestershire - it's an old WW2 airfield which has had a track put round the perimeter.If you Google 'Everyman Racing' they're the people who run it. I suppose it's expensive for what you actually do, but how much to fulfill dreams? Next year Son, SiL and me are hoping to do the Ferrari v Aston Martin challenge thing. Saving hard!

• RMweb Gold

Blimey, it's not half slow.....

...and it seems to be down more often than the old version.

I hope it's just teething problems.

Anyway, when I left on Saturday (and I left everything in working order I must add) I was heading off to Carlisle where I came across this ...

post-7191-12553772400665_thumb.jpg

Made my weekend it did.

• Like 1

Morning everybody,

Still dark here too, but there's lots of twinkly things where the oktas are usually to be found, so I guess they haven't showed up this morning! Only 6C outside so winter's definitely on its way.

If we're supposed to be in a period of global warming, why's it getting colder and wetter? (RHETORICAL question!!)

• RMweb Premium

Morning...

Did I mention I now have a sore throat as well? :( No surprise there considering the current weather, I would think. Seems like plenty of hot tea is called for, and perhaps something very spicy for lunch, too.

Later ;) .

Welcome back BoD. We all missed you and were looking out for your arrival. You and PhilH both appear to have had very enjoyable week ends.

ERs is once again the fastest growing forum! We must all be driving Aston Martins.

Yesterdays rain has cleared but is due back tomorrow evening and Thursday. Everybody here is complaining about the late arival of Summer. :icon_mutter:

• RMweb Gold

Morning all,

dark start to the day. It's also very cold so I hope it warms up as I'm outdoors all day.

I struggle to get going in the morning when it's dark.

Right s supose I had better get up and ready.

Have a good day everyone

cheers

simon

• RMweb Gold

Morning all

Clear but chilly here.

It must be BoD,

I think it might be, but I'm not sure.

Why does everybody else have shortcuts to PMs and mail under their avatar but I don't?

Good Morning Everyone!

It's a chilly one here on the Southern-most frignes of Hampshire (Any more southern fringe and I'd be in the Solent quite frankly...! unsure.gif ) the thermo-meter said 7c when I left home, and my body didn't disagree! Was still dark when I left but at that temperature I'd reckon we're Okta free!

How's your Scratchbuilding skills improved overnight JohnDMJ?? I've got a comission for you..... !! laugh.gif

Don - Don't you send yourself mail - to make it look like you're getting loads to others in the household?? No ?? unsure.gif perhaps it really is *just* me then...... blink.gif

Have a good day everyone!

• RMweb Gold

Morning, just got back from dropping my son off to catch the 6.17 to Birmingham New ST, pitch black and just above freezing point, winter is on its way

Now we have light and blue sky looks like it could be a good day :D