25th Cardiff Model Railway Show

3D Print Tom

This well established event will be marking its 25th birthday this year and to celibrate we have pushed the bout out and are putting on a free vintage bus service to the show from Cardiff Central station rear car park. Please visit cardiffmodelrail.org.uk for details of this service and other information on the show.

For P4 devotees the Scalefour Society stand will be on the first floor, just past the Coffee Shop along with layouts, Sheep Pasture, by Robin Whittle; Llanastr by Rodney Hall and Nottingham Goods by Dave Barrett; in addition you'll find Tim Venton's Clutton in the Main Hall.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible, so whether you're a P4 modeller or not, do drop by and say hello.

All the Best

Danny

This one doesn't seem to have got a mention yet. I went to the new venue on Saturday and was mightily impressed with this show compared to previous ones I've been to at the old venue. A good selection of layouts, more in number than previous year and good trade representation too. Well done to the organisers and I look forward to next year.

Archived