The Hereford Model Centre

GaryHN

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Was wondering if anyone could help me.

Has anyone ordered from HMC recently? I placed an order Christmas Eve after hearing such good things about them, and I found something I'd been after for a while on their website. Order placed and I've tried to e-mail/call them over the past day just to ask when it might get posted, as I know the bank holiday in the UK this Christmas has been a bit of a weird one.

But I've not been able to get through on the phone and via e-mail, so was wondering if anyone had recently bought from them or knew if they have reopened after Christmas? When I try to ring I just get "line busy" on my phone.

I appreciate of course its the holiday season, but just been bit concerned I haven't been able get through. 

Appreciate the replies guys. Yeah it slipped my mind re CB absences but glad it seems to be open today. Don't want to come across that I was nagging but as couldn't find opening times on website and still not able get through on phone I was just a bit worried! 

Opening times on the website will not help over the current period as it has not been updates since at least September, there is reference to not being able to ship for 2 days due to holidays in sept.

Do not forget that Royal Mail was not collecting or delivering for 4 days, so even if Hereford Model Centre did open then nothing would have left the building via RM.

So unless your order shipped early on Christmas Eve then it would have had to wait until today for collection.

Other couriers had a similar break.

• Agree 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, kelsh003 said:

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Was wondering if anyone could help me.

Has anyone ordered from HMC recently? I placed an order Christmas Eve after hearing such good things about them, and I found something I'd been after for a while on their website. Order placed and I've tried to e-mail/call them over the past day just to ask when it might get posted, as I know the bank holiday in the UK this Christmas has been a bit of a weird one.

But I've not been able to get through on the phone and via e-mail, so was wondering if anyone had recently bought from them or knew if they have reopened after Christmas? When I try to ring I just get "line busy" on my phone.

I appreciate of course its the holiday season, but just been bit concerned I haven't been able get through. 

Assuming the item shipped on Christmas Eve, the moment you ordered it, it would then have sat in the post on Christmas day, Boxing day and the two bank holidays at the start of this week. Be patient.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...