Ipswich and Romford shows 13/11/10

great central

• RMweb Premium

The Romford one is in Pettits Lane. It is a fair old walk from the Station (about two miles) but there is a bus service, I don't know the number I'm afraid. If you want to walk follow the instructions to the Market place, go through the market to the other end, through the subway turn left then take the stairs to the right (you should continue in the same direction as coming through the market place, the town hall should be on your left.) Pettits Lane is the Second turning on the left and the venue is at the other end on the right. It is far easier to get too by car, it is almost on the A12. Going towards London it is the next set of traffic lights past Gallows Corner, take a left at the lights and it is at the top of the hill on your left (about 100 yards). You don't say where you will be coming from, perhaps I or someone else may be able to give you a lift.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for the replies,and offer of a lift, not sure if I'll be going, just weighing up the possibilities.

Ipswich is nearer, I'm just outside Great Yarmouth so it could depend on what time I get up in the morning, as well as what it might cost to get there.

That is a bit to far for me to pick you up as I live in Basildon. The only viable means for you to get to Romford is by road as it will take at least two changes of train so it looks like you will be going to Ipswich.

Archived