If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hi From a Long Time Lurker

Southall

Hi All,

After too long intently browsing the site I have happily decided to join.

Why so long? - intimidated by the quality of all the aspects of modelling seen and the genuine knowledge of the members (which I hope that I can eventually tap!)

Not sure what I can contribute in return, but will try and share any knowledge I have.

Finally have hit the 'GO' button on some kind of project/layout, so might be back in 12 months!!

Regards,

Southall

Hello there and welcome aboard!

No need to be intimidated, everyone on here has started somewhere and that is what this place is all about, sharing knowledge so we can all benefit.

Please do log your efforts as we won't make fun, just try our best to help you along!

Cheers,

John E.

The last thing you should feel in any way is "inferior". We all started at the same place you are at now, and some of us have been doing it for rather longer than we really want to remember! - and never be afraid to ask questions if you can't find the answer on the site.

Jack - yet another one!

Many thanks all,

Sure that there are a 'few' of us still about.

Hope that I was not one of the 'smellies' commented on by a number of exhibitiors - otherwise a stunning and very envoyable exhibition; many thanks to all the organisers, exhibitors and cake makers!

Southall

Archived