BACHMANN HTA WAGONS....(EWS)...

class"66"

• RMweb Gold

The choice of running numbers is limited, I had to renumber all 19 of mine using individual digits :O :blink:

If you want to be correct you will need to check photographs as there are differences in the position of the running numbers (and fonts in a few cases) and remember, a few have already been withdrawn, and some have been converted to buffered variations, so check your numbers - although I doubt anyone would notice :lol:

The choice of running numbers is limited, I had to renumber all 19 of mine using individual digits :O :blink:

If you want to be correct you will need to check photographs as there are differences in the position of the running numbers (and fonts in a few cases) and remember, a few have already been withdrawn, and some have been converted to buffered variations, so check your numbers - although I doubt anyone would notice :lol:

Ok thanks for your information.......:rolleyes:

There are still plenty of HTAs around in the shops, I'm not sure how many different numbered versions they have released it could be 4 or 5 but like Beast says not many people would notice either way as the numbers/data panels are very small.

One thing that I have noticed on some of my HTAs is the plastic rod (1 on one side, 2 on the other) have distorted a little by the discharge shutes and I keep meaning to replace with brass rod but haven't got around to it yet. That said they are cracking wagons for a tooling that must be getting on for 7 - 8 years old.

There are still plenty of HTAs around in the shops, I'm not sure how many different numbered versions they have released it could be 4 or 5 but like Beast says not many people would notice either way as the numbers/data panels are very small.

One thing that I have noticed on some of my HTAs is the plastic rod (1 on one side, 2 on the other) have distorted a little by the discharge shutes and I keep meaning to replace with brass rod but haven't got around to it yet. That said they are cracking wagons for a tooling that must be getting on for 7 - 8 years old.

agree with what your saying buddy....ive got 18 hta in rake at the min,and they look the biz behind 66 or 60.......:biggrin_mini2:

Archived