Bill Bedford A5 Chassis

David Bigcheeseplant

Are you saying people model in OO!

Yes, and you can probably be prosecuted for discriminating against us.

a lot of his frets do come looking a mess with acid staining

I've had the odd one like that, but I have 4 coaches waiting to build ATM and they were beautifully clean.

Are you saying people model in OO!

Yes, and you can probably be prosecuted for discriminating against us.

I was only kidding, but it is good the the P4/EM people have the easy route to build a chassis rather than the other way round for a change. The only others who design for P4 with extra work required for OO are Dave Bradwell and Masokits.

So far I have got the basic chassis built, it all folds up very well.

David

I was only kidding

So was I - even in OO I'd have to think long and hard about tackling something like that without instructions. I had those coach etches out last night and there are still some bits on there I haven't figured out what to do with. I expect it'll all become clear when it's just too late to have put them where they ought to go.

Bill is using RP for his 'castings' - there are a few examples in his posts on the LNER forum.

So was I - even in OO I'd have to think long and hard about tackling something like that without instructions. I had those coach etches out last night and there are still some bits on there I haven't figured out what to do with. I expect it'll all become clear when it's just too late to have put them where they ought to go.

Bill is using RP for his 'castings' - there are a few examples in his posts on the LNER forum.

Indeed and noted...

One wonders what else the bearded magician is up to...

Archived