Roaring 'Forties' = scales 1:43 -1:48, any gauge

Pint of Adnams

Pint,

Surely that should be:

For Modellers of scales from 1:43 - 1:48, any gauge, any age

just so that the youngsters don't get put off?

S-Club-7

Since this is O gauge I take it by the term 'youngsters' you are refering to anyone with their own teeth :D

Surely that should be:

For Modellers of scales from 1:43 - 1:48, any gauge, any age

just so that the youngsters don't get put off?

And so it would be, so it would, if only the forum software didn't limit the number of characters in that field...

Didn't put you off, did itlaugh.gif

Hi all,

hope I haven't missed the boat or should that be last train - I'm blaming my nailed back on detatached retina for missing this thread - appologies all round - or should that be all O? Looking forward to some good banter over the coming months especially feed back from the shows that some of us can't get to - Kettering and Bristol in my case, but I shall be at Bolton and will post some thoughts and pictures afterwards.

I'm a member of the Merseyside MRS and for the past 18 months we have been under threat from our landlord (the local council) that our clubrooms and the other buildings on the site are to be demolished for re-development and would have to be out by 31st March. We are still waiting for details of alternative premises from the council and have been looking for other venues as well, so a move is on the cards - I'll keep you posted.

regards

Mike

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but on ebay at present there is a MMP class 47 up for grabs, an untouched kit ref 330400365656 . Not interested personally as I am a kettle fan ( except maybe a yearning for 08's :blink: ), just thought maybe one of you guys might be interested.

Martyn.

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Better count me in. Currently planning a GWR/CR circa 1910 layout. Trouble is having built a 23ftx11ft loft room I am facing a possible move to a 13ftx10ft roomin the next few years. I need an elastic layout! I will feature it as a blog once I get started.

Donw

• 1 month later...

Count me in lads cant get enough o gauge built loads mostly gods wonderfull ,

but planning some scratch built mswr locos and a garden layout

not enough hours in the day ,a word of warning to anyone who is thinking of

building , once youve built one your hooked on this scale.

mswjr

Greetings all !

Having been in the wilderness all these years with 'Om', I am coming home at last ! Yes, the Username kinda gives it away, doesn't it ? I have sneaked in under the 7mm NGA banner, although I shall get strange looks at Burton as there is no Swiss shay, no Welsh-sounding locos and certainly nothing under 3 ft radius in the way of pointwork.

And,yes, some of my teeth are like stars.....

Bob

Doing it for the fun of it !!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, just made my first 'O' gauge loco kit purchase a Connoisseur Models Starter Loco 0-4-0 kit, I'm just waiting for some tools to arrive and I can get started. Also got a bit carried away, got one of these as well has anyone tried one http://www.modelrailwaywagons.co.uk/images/Welcome%20Wagons%20Images/Gallery%20Images/Wagons%20037.jpg from this company http://www.modelrailwaywagons.co.uk/price%20list.htm.

Nigelcool.gif

Archived