Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Christmas Quiz

Andy Y

19:08 and I haven't got a clue :(

You and me both.

I thought I'd make a real effort this year even though the prize is nothing to do with what I model. Perhaps the fact that I think mathematically is working against me but whatever the reason I think I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to understand the question - let alone find the answer.

Rightho, Moving onto Day 2

First of all congratulations to dave47549 and swampy for taking 1st and 2nd spots on Day 1, sadly there was no 3rd spot althought quite a few people worked out the rationale.

Day 1 Answer

If you travel from A to B under the C (sea) and arrive at a UK destination (assuming you go to the end point) you'll be at St Pancras International, or as correctly proposed, Folkestone Terminal. OK, you can stop groaning now!

It's worth clarifying at this point that there isn't a direct service between one day and the next.

Day 2 Clue - hopefully a little easier!

Clue2.jpg

...If you travel from A to B under the C (sea) and arrive at a UK destination (assuming you go to the end point) you'll be at St Pancras International, or as correctly proposed, Folkestone Terminal. OK, you can stop groaning now!

I still don't get it :rolleyes: Why can't I get off at Ashford International like I usually do?

Day 2 Clue - hopefully a little easier!

No :blink:

Nick

Archived