NORTHEASTERN KITS

ArthurK

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

NORTHEASTERN KITS

J71 & Short Bunker J72

I will have just two two of each of these left over after I have fulfilled the current orders. The j72s are being packed, the J71s are ready to go. I am not sure when the next batches will be ordered. 

I have a batch of D20s awaiting  packing (I have names on most, If not all of these). Then I must concentrate on the J25. There have been problems with the brass casting on these but they should resolved within a few days.

Meanwhile I am working on a fairly detailed representation  of the internal valve gear of the Q7.  If you thought that internal valve gear of two cylinder engines was complex then  that of the three cylinder Q7 is in another dimension with six eccentrics and the inside crank all all the second axle. Needless to say I am not attempting to make it all work, but if anyone wants a challenge they are welcome to try! The Q7 should be ready at the year.

ArthurK

Edited by ArthurK
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Oh stop dangling carrots! I've just started my E (J71) and it's wonderful! And I've got my name on the J25 list, and now you dangle D20s around! If only I had the pennies at my disposal, I'd snap one up straight away!

Hopefully there'll be another batch in the future!

Looking forward to the J25!

Cheers

J

• RMweb Premium

NORTHEASTERN KITS

Long Bunker J72

Checking my stocks I find that there is just one of the long bunker J72 remaining. In view of the pending release of the Bachman version it is unlikely that I will be ordering more of these except by special request. If anyone wants this one drop me an Email or PM

ArthurK

• RMweb Premium

NORTHEASTERN KITS

There are still several short bunker J72s available. When those are gone it unlikely that there will be a further batch unless there is an upsurge in demand. I need an order of six to become viable.

I find that I have three J24s available.  These will not be packed until orders are requested. The price is £100 which includes P&P within the UK.

ArthurK

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

NORTHEASTERN KITS

Class 1463 Tennant

I have a customer asking for one of these kits. To become viable I really must order four of these. The tender underframe would have a Well tank with which few (if any) were fitted. This is barely visible unless the tender is turned upside down.

if anyone would like one of these please send me a PM. this is probably your last chance.

ArthurKDSCN0514.JPG.f59e4421a5c69dcf184ebf33320db249.JPG

DSCN0150.JPG

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

NORTHEASTERN KITS

Class 1463 Tennant

There is enough interest to warrant  going  ahead with an order for a further four of these. If anyone else is interested please let me know. quickly.

Delivery from the  etchers will take 4-6 weeks.

ArthurK

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Steve Taylor said:

I'm definitely interested but am "between" jobs until November so have to be a bit careful with the finances. Would that be anywhere near your timescale? 

Steve

I will add your name to the list. Looks like I will have to order eight rather than four!

Delivery will be about six weeks.

ArthurK

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 28/08/2019 at 09:28, Guest said:

If there is one left I would like one please. 

David

PM me with your surname. I may have one but the list is now closed.

I was surprised at the response to this. I have had to revise the order twice.

Delivery to those that made it will be about six weeks,

ArthurK

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 31/10/2019 at 20:37, sjp23480 said:

Hello Arthur,

Did you find homes for all your remaining D20 kits?

Stephen

I cannot answer that question. I won't know  for sure  how many I have until I sort all the bits out!!!!!!

ArthurK

• Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Blue Max said:

Hello Arthur,

Sorry to to hear you have been unwell. Just wondered if the J25’s are getting close to shipping in the next few months.

Thanks, Steve

I have had a lot of problems with the quality of the brass castings on this one but things are being resolved -- slowly! It  should start shipping within the next couple of months.

ArthurK

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, ArthurK said:

I cannot answer that question. I won't know  for sure  how many I have until I sort all the bits out!!!!!!

ArthurK

Thanks Arthur,

No rush, if you have one available I would be interested. 

Stephen

I hope that you’re on the mend and keeping out of mischief. I’m still very much interested in buying the Tennant as before, but may be a tad tardy in replying at the minute as I’m working away weekdays.

All the best and thanks again

Steve

ps. Put me down for a j25 too please