NORTHEASTERN KITS

ArthurK

Janet (Arthur's daughter) said they wanted 1.2mm x .6mm  half round, which EE had apparently supplied. I was a little surprised as I had never seen that size, the nearest being 1.0mm x .5mm or 1.5mm x .75mm. Hobby Holidays supply both these. Metalsmith don't do the 1.5mm

13 hours ago, micklner said:

Many thanks, I've passed this on to Arthur's daughter. I should add that having now identified the wire as 16swg I have also found it on ebay.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

New to the thread here!

I tried calling the number listed on the catalogue that was posted on this thread, and it directed me to a lady who had no association with Mr. Arthur Kimber. I double checked and made sure I did not dial the wrong number by mistake. I believe he might have changed it. Does anyone know his current phone address, unless it really is +44 (0) 1253 725143? 

Cheers,

Julien. 

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Amaziii said:

New to the thread here!

I tried calling the number listed on the catalogue that was posted on this thread, and it directed me to a lady who had no association with Mr. Arthur Kimber. I double checked and made sure I did not dial the wrong number by mistake. I believe he might have changed it. Does anyone know his current phone address, unless it really is +44 (0) 1253 725143? 

Cheers,

Julien. 

Arthur has been very poorly. Please read all of the posts in this thread.

baz

4 minutes ago, Blandford1969 said:

Is that just the ones which had been released, or does has there been any progress on the Q7?

No idea , his daughter Janet is helping him re the kits. I suggest a email to her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
56 minutes ago, ArthurK said:

A few of you are aware that I'm in the process of updating the list of available stock, which is taking much, much longer than expected. All I can say is that it shouldn't be much longer and to thank you for your patience.

Thanks very much for taking the trouble of updating the list and my best regards to your father.

Kind regards,

• Like 4

On 30/01/2024 at 12:30, ArthurK said:

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for all your enquiries and best wishes with regard to Dad's health. He continues to do as well as expected in the circumstances.

A few of you are aware that I'm in the process of updating the list of available stock, which is taking much, much longer than expected. All I can say is that it shouldn't be much longer and to thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Janet

(Daughter of Arthur)

Hello Janet

Thanks for the update on your Dad; please pass my best wishes to him, and my thanks to you for your efforts with his wonderful kit range.

Kind regards,

Mark Coultas

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
23 hours ago, AndyViking said:

Thanks for the update. I hope your father feels better soon. It’s very good of you to keep the models going - never an easy job trying to figure out what a parent has done with all their bits and pieces!

I struggle to find where I've left my bits and pieces...

One of Arthurs kits,

IMGP0437.JPG.a7e0c0727e1cde1c0d9f3f1fcf1fd527.JPG

IMGP0439.JPG.3bbf2cc6ed415888c678c457bbf577f9.JPG

• Like 12