BAA Steel Coil Carrier Wagon

WhiteRoseRambler

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, faa77 said:

I saw earlier about the Colin Craig etched wheel discs, but what other "upgrades" are there for these wagons? Does anyone produce any brass oval/rectangular sprung buffers?

If you mean Ellipitical  buffers then I've used Hornby's Sprung class 60 buffers on several wagons. lovely little buffers. Stick a bit of paint on them and the stay level. 

Cheers Trailrage 

Edited by TRAILRAGE

• 1 year later...

Hello all , i have set  up a Facebook group dedicated to the modelling of the metals  era from the late 1980's onwards , topics will be wagon types , traffic for all the types of metals , locos , modelling loads , layout ideas based on actual locations , we now have 100  plus members so far , if you have an interest hopefully the following link will work for you to join

Regards Baz

https://www.facebook.com/groups/950962518665076/?__cft__[0]=AZXABj--SPQYN5MFZLPpycjtch6EIcApKz7_kwUlDDZ0Mw4AWkxUoBG4hWYVSYUOF_xCuiauiPtp1vdQLVCKcoqing7gMSKy2jjOWzwuWXScsENPP8TdYODSE-zhqtmDIISpwblECIXiBuO_8cjzRChBTsiol5kw06T4_VsLPhMzH-64IMZc3lJFCce3Zto0ChR4U6ccVs6icB8-M_qrBoJd&__tn__=-UK-R

Edited by bazjones1711
  • Like 3