Treneglos: The ACE on the North Cornwall Railway

2ManySpams

• RMweb Gold

Suppose at some point I should confirm where all the Treneglos parts are.... I think that Damian has the drapes, and Geoff the box of electrics, which means I should. have everything else.... Hmmm

Would that be the drapes that me and Mike cut up to fit DitD at EM North? (D told us to...)

Suppose at some point I should confirm where all the Treneglos parts are.... I think that Damian has the drapes, and Geoff the box of electrics, which means I should have everything else.... Hmmm

Hmmm

No electric box here, just two signals in the signal box (wood box inside black carry case )

• 7 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Oe even Barmstaple show  :D

Just checking to see if anyone was awake!

Speaking of which, my sincere thanks to the Muppet who set off the fire alarm in the hotel tonight. You can't beat Glasgow at 4am on a wet, dark morning... Yawn.

• RMweb Premium

Speaking of which, my sincere thanks to the Muppet who set off the fire alarm in the hotel tonight. You can't beat Glasgow at 4am on a wet, dark morning... Yawn.

That would have been the Kitchen Staff stoking up the old boilers ready for the porridge .......well, maybe

P

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

We had that some years ago in Liverpool.

Some muppet had brought a toaster with them to do a late night snack!!

SO there we were all standing out side the hotel in the early hours.

• RMweb Gold

Have we mentioned yet that TG is going to Barnstaple show this summer?

More details to come.

(edit for fat fingers)

Not mentioned before in this thread, but details are in the exhibition thread. Very much looking forward to a day out to Barnstaple to see Treneglos, with several other 'must see' layouts too :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Evening all.

Have we at all mentioning in passing that we're going to be exhibiting Treneglos at Barnsteeple, Barnstibal, Bamstubble, Barnstaple show in just a few weeks?

For details see the show thread here.

Now I've finished working on a GWR signal box for DitD there will be posts appearing again on this thread showing preparations for the show. 

post-6675-0-52198700-1404423221_thumb.jpg

Next!

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Evening all.

Have we at all mentioning in passing that were going to be exhibiting Treneglos at Barnsteeple, Barnstibal, Bamstubble, Barnstaple show in just a few weeks?

For details see the show thread here.

Now I've finished working on a GWR signal box for DitD there will be posts appearing again on this thread showing preparations for the show. 

attachicon.gifIMAG6158.jpg

Next!

That's an absolute gem Chris, beautifully modelled, painted and weathered. Structure modelling at its very best.

Jerry

• RMweb Gold

The last time we exhibited a layout at Barnsta(p/b)le was in the old parcels shed at the station at the GW150 .

Shed all long gone now.

I believe that the shed was the last surviving timber built LSWR shed ....

An iconic building at Barnstaple (Junc) Station ...