Fox transfers and name plates

class"66"

Ive order some name plates from thes about 3 months ago!! had nothing sent? ive rang and emailed them,far to many times :( they take ages to get back to me,then they say there waiting for numbers,before they make the name plates i order :( Has anyone els had this problem with this company??

I've only ever ordered one set of nameplates from Fox and I guess they must have had them in stock because they came straight away.

I have known of transfers go missing in the post and Fox have replaced these for free before.

I've ordered numerous stuff from Fox and the delivery has been 100% accurate and very quick. The only problem I've had is that they do not seem to reply to emails. (I was asking if they were going to release the Pullman coach name/numbers in 2mm scale as they do them in 4mm and 7mm scale) You've prompted me to ask again!

If its not a popular item then its common to wait for a few people to want one before a sheet is ordered. Not sure if its on Fox's website anywhere but its common with etching. yOU can always check if Shawplan does it as others have said.

Yer looks that way buddy........:(

Archived