......somewhere on the outskirts of a Northern Town.

Crisis Rail

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What a great little layout.

I love love the less is more feel of it, so simple but beautifully executed. Love the scenery and all the little details. It looks amazing.

I have been looking for inspiration to build a layout, as I am returning to the hobby after a break of over 20 years. I feel this layout has just given me the inspiration I was looking for!

Has anything happened recently?

What a great little layout.

I love love the less is more feel of it, so simple but beautifully executed. Love the scenery and all the little details. It looks amazing.

I have been looking for inspiration to build a layout, as I am returning to the hobby after a break of over 20 years. I feel this layout has just given me the inspiration I was looking for!

Any new updates on this fab little layout..

cheers neil.

Thanks for asking.

The layout had run its course - I  soon got jaded with it selling a lot of stock and it was hard to maintain - most of it has been salvaged.

It was sometimes a battle in the garage with the elements -10 in Winter 2010 to +35 in occasional Summers

Saying that I have one or two ideas but time and real life are getting in the way - a few Micros on the go at present to keep at the interest going.

Looking at the images it's like Dr Beeching closing your favourite Branch Line :umbrage:

Ian

post-7252-0-51345800-1512763628_thumb.jpg

post-7252-0-10722000-1512763657_thumb.jpg

Archived