• RMweb Premium

Yes I'm glad I'm not axtually on the train as it seems a bit severe from the drivers viewpoint.

I was going to ask who was driving as the speed and circles had me dizzy! :bad: 

(Never thought I'd get to use that emoticon!) ;)

I was going to ask who was driving as the speed and circles had me dizzy! :bad:

(Never thought I'd get to use that emoticon!) ;)

You win the award for creative emoticon use today.

37 906 was doing the honours, on speed 10 out of 28. I did think of doing another slower run, but that would require people to sit through 3 mins of it rather than just over a minute.

Now I've worked out how to use the camera again, you might get a few more sensible ones though.

• Like 2

I can't see the content in the above  post....any ideas what I need to do?

Hi Jaz

Should be an embdeded YouTube video link to

http://youtu.be/hBdLfSovfPg

which in everything I look at it in displays as the preview.

The YouTube channel is at  http://www.youtube.com/user/beresfordjunction

Phil

Thanks Guy, it's certainly good to have trains going round while you get on with other things.

I've done some weathering on the track in the yard and round the fuelling point, which even though it's darker, actually makes it look lighter in a strange way.

post-10336-0-63901300-1386109246_thumb.jpg

And today I was in Brighton for work, so managed to pop into Gaugemaster in Ford and pick up some sides for the station platform, so made a start on that.

post-10336-0-86687400-1386109224_thumb.jpg

Phil

Edited by Beresford Junction
  • Like 8

Not sure what to do here, with the platform.

As you can see I've got some Peco platform edging which I've sprayed gray.

I've also found some pavement sheets from Metcalfe in my box of bits, which I'm not convinced about

post-10336-0-57294300-1386240375_thumb.jpg

Or I could just use the platform edging against the wood (I've also got some chipboard I might use instead) which is the correct height then paint, but I'd need to cut off all the sticky out things, top and the bottom. This would have the advantage of not having any joins in the card.

post-10336-0-32204300-1386240390_thumb.jpg

Of course you could ask why I'm building a station for what is a goods yard, but let's not go there right now.....

Thoughts

• Like 2

Hi Phil,

I see your dilemma although I think the paving sheets look pretty good. However I can see the argument for the second option which as you say would remove the issue of trying to hide the joins in the card.

Kind regards

Chris

the paving looks good, dont worry about joins too much as you can put lamps and bins and benches over them or another bit of "tarmac" card where a dodgy repair has been done, or fake inspection pits etc etc

platforms because of mini beresfords?

i have the same problem :)

• Like 1