Little Joe Electrics

Redkiterail

Damn. The car is probably going to hate me now, since it'll be loosing it's nice dry home in favour of doing something Milwaukee...

...assuming the model is worth buying. I knew a Joe would be along sooner or later, but was hoping it wouldn't be MTH as I really don't need the toys they put on their models. I'm surprised E20 doesn't have a smoke unit for the steam generator that was fitted in the rear cab of this loco.

Glad to see these Joes and Quills are coming out. Had I the time and space, I'd model St. Paul Pass (Milwaukee's route through the Bitterroot Mountains of Idaho) in HO circa 1950s. Beautiful scenery with Avery, Idaho, as the centerpiece.

Ten years ago I had more time and more space, but the proper motive power wasn't available RTR. Oh, well, it wasn't meant to be.

I still love the Milwaukee Road though.

.....and Model Junction have also advised that Fox Valley Models are doing the 1935 Milwaukee Hiawatha streamlined steamie and coach set :rolleyes:

http://www.foxvalleymodels.com/

I may have to get the N-scale version, even though it doesn't fit with the area or timeframe of my layout... so much for the budget.

Adrian

Archived