FTG Models - SPA wagon - Network Rail

Hugh Flynn

Just read there has been a delay at port, four container ships, "Wishlist", "Froth", "Nothing in it for me" and "Concession Only" have just arrived in port and are offloading container after container of Bulleid Exeter models.

It'll take days to complete and all other ships are to be held in the Channel for at least a week, the worry is those Skaledale icebergs spotted near the Isle of Wight heading towards the mainland.

Hi Well I was all ready for ship on 3rd looks like 4th?

Hugh

OOCL SINGAPORE AIS Data
Last report: signal-on.png  Dec 02, 2014 22:20 UTC
Ship type: Container Ship
Flag: hk.png Hong Kong
Destination: EGSUZ>GBSOU
ETA: Dec 04, 05:00
IMO number: 9628001
MMSI: 477293200
Callsign VRMX7
Lat/Lon: 
42.85944 N /  9.81237 W
Course/Speed: 7.3 ° / 17.8 kn.
Current draught: 14.3 m

Hi Well I was all ready for ship on 3rd looks like 4th?

Hugh

OOCL SINGAPORE AIS Data
Last report: signal-on.png  Dec 02, 2014 22:20 UTC
Ship type: Container Ship
Flag: hk.png Hong Kong
Destination: EGSUZ>GBSOU
ETA: Dec 04, 05:00
IMO number: 9628001
MMSI: 477293200
Callsign VRMX7
Lat/Lon: 
42.85944 N /  9.81237 W
Course/Speed: 7.3 ° / 17.8 kn.
Current draught: 14.3 m

OMG....we have to wait another day!!!!!???? I can''t stand it any more. Nurse?!!

Hugh,

I hope you are limbering up for the massive packing exercise you've got coming your way....

Not to mention dealing with the queues at your local PO....

There's a chap with a white beard and a slay that offers a reasonable alternative - rumoured at least.

Seriously though, coming to fruition at last.

Nick

Yes I know about packing hate doing xmas presents?

All boxes ordered and wife saved a lot from where she works selotape at ready ,printer ink sorted, paper ready ,headache tablets ready.

3 santa helpers ready.

Ben confirmed review in next BRM. 

Selling fast of 2 standard railfreight ones around 100 of each left you have been warned??? , CRM a bit slower than I thought but I do like them.

Hugh

Hugh,

I hope you are limbering up for the massive packing exercise you've got coming your way....

Not to mention dealing with the queues at your local PO....

There's a chap with a white beard and a slay that offers a reasonable alternative - rumoured at least.

Seriously though, coming to fruition at last.

Nick

He may offer a reasonable alternative - but he is another of these cheap carriers.

If he he spots a chimney, he'll just chuck the parcel down it!

(If there is no chimney I guess he just throws it over the gate like the others?)

Stewart

Hi All  I would like to see a side on  picture of the production model, stood on some track to see whether some of the brake gear actually clears the rails and by how much.without chopping 3 or 4 mm of the lower bits off

Regards all adrianbs

Hi All  I would like to see a side on  picture of the production model, stood on some track to see whether some of the brake gear actually clears the rails and by how much.without chopping 3 or 4 mm of the lower bits off

Regards all adrianbs

What are you saying Adrian, are you saying these models won't run on track because the brake gear is too what?

Archived