Eastwood Town - A tribute to Gordon's modelling.

gordon s

• RMweb Gold

Hi Gordon,

Dave wrote: 'I'm looking forward to reading the sentence "I fired up Templot" '.

Me too, because when you do that you will see that there has been a program update, which includes a feature you asked for -- an easier way to select which page to print next. I'm keen to know what you think of it, so what are you waiting for? Get yourself better and get back to work! :)

Thinking of you. Get well soon.

Martin.

• Like 10
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Gordon, you need to get better, as Martin has finally updated Templot and you will need to update to the latest version.

The best news is that you're still fighting and at least there's been no back peddling, with your health.

Looking forward to a lot more updates on ET.

SS.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

We’re all definitely looking forward to seeing more trains running around Eastwood Town, so fingers crossed for you and hope you’re back on your feet soon!

(Spoiler alert) Mickelson’s won the US PGA Championship at the age of 50 (just shy of his 51st) so there’s hope for you yet to beat his record! Don’t worry about getting out golfing, the greens will be waterlogged anyway, and it’s been so windy a westbound drive could well have ended up in the Solent… or the Wash!

Keep on fighting and we’ll look forward to seeing you soon. Best wishes,

Mike & Anamaria

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Come on Gordon, want to play trains....mate, sending you all the best wishes in the world for a full recovery....just get better ok?.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Gordon, I've got over my bowel op (still got a bit of a jippy system but that's normal.) I've started on point rodding which is taking ages so just think how much work you've got to do on all your points! All the best my friend.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Gordon,

I can imagine how boring this must be, and hope you are on the mend.  In the meantime, positive thoughts could include some armchair (as it were) modelling for Eastwood Town.  Next steps and running sessions to come.

All the best!

H

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Gordon, just hope the healing process speeds up.. there are more bits of track to finish and loads of trains to  play with  test.

Baz

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Gordon

We all are missing you and ET, as Martin has said Templot has been updated, you can now add parapets and have a symmetrical (but un-prototypical) Y turnout. Hopefully things will get better soon and you can start to use your notepad, look forward to hearing from you

John

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Gordon,

I shared the news of your predicament with my wife and we both send our best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.  Take it easy when you get home and just sit and watch those trains go round.

Looking forward to hearing about ET progress in the fullness of time.

You are in our prayers my friend.

Best Regards,

Brian (and Mrs D).

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Hi Gordon,

Wishing you the very best on your recovery, can't wait to see what happens next with Eastwood Town. Things are looking up for you........., although Spurs have yet to announce a new manager, they did finish above Arsenal!!! 

All the best Gordon,  

Tom D

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Gordon, 

I can only echo what's been said above. We are all wishing for a speedy recovery - myself from wet, wild, windy Wellington (NZ) included!

In your absence I am lucky that there are nearly 230 pages of excellent modelling to read through.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I've been following Gordon's thread for years now, through the highs and lows, and the trips to the tip.  The current circumstance is just another low: what is to follow will be better than all that has come before.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Gordon - we are all following the updates of your recovery here on RMWeb, and wishing you a comprehensive recovery.

Your presence here is greatly missed - hope to see you back soon.

Thinking of you from Down Under.

Scott

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Best wishes Gordon, we're all rooting for you .............................. and look forward to the completion of Eastwood Town with construction of Bastille on the opposite wall;-)

Get well soon.

Ian

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Best wishes for your recovery Gordon and like many have already said I too am missing my morning fix of updates from Eastwood Town. 

I just hope that while you have time on your hands that you are not planning a major revamp. 

Brian

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

I'd like to also send you my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Gordon.  I think I've got almost as much enjoyment from ET as you have, and I'm very much looking forward to the next instalment!

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1