Eastwood Town - A tribute to Gordon's modelling.

gordon s

• RMweb Premium

All the best for your recovery Gordon.

Look forward to your continuing exploits wit Eastwood Town

Kind regards

Simon

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I only found this blog today whilst looking for inspiration and couldn't stop flicking through the 230 pages and over 10 years worth of fantastic work! I really hope that your recovery is going well now and that you're on the mend. All the best, Rob.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 18/04/2021 at 11:19, BoD said:

It is very confusing to go into an operation and wake up 8 days later and it will take some time for Gordon to make sense of it all.

As a Spurs supporter, I'm sure that Gordon will be able to make sense as to what is happening at his club. Pochettino might be back as manager and Kane gone off to pastures new...

Or then again he might not.

Our thoughts are with you and yours Gordon.

Take care.

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, chris p bacon said:

Whilst watching some of Springwatch this evening, I did wonder if Gordon would appreciate a 'Get well' from his favourite Heron....but then thought it might not do his blood pressure any good.

You know I often have nightmares where I wake to find an Otter doing backstroke in my koi pond eating my fish. It's highly improbable given that it's miles to the nearest river but it don't stop the nightmares.

Regards Lez. 

• Like 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, lezz01 said:

You know I often have nightmares where I wake to find an Otter doing backstroke in my koi pond eating my fish. It's highly improbable given that it's miles to the nearest river but it don't stop the nightmares.

Regards Lez. 

You don't have to worry, this is a pond otter;

https://www.aquaristikshop.com/aquaristic/Schego-Pond-Heater/328122/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwhr2FBhDbARIsACjwLo3M7GzwpCe2lzQxGaW69PVS28pz7KJ6gpH6oFoL2pbnDnNpiZL87QMaAiVmEALw_wcB

image.png.8fcb4b8bd4877bc258f706e35e435414.png

Mike.

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

You know, an ex-boss of mine worked for a company called Otter Controls. They made bi-metal thermal cutouts for kettles. That was the joke with Companies House who refused their initial registration of TDA Controls as TDA stood for Tom, DIck & 'Arry!

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

On 27/05/2021 at 21:11, BoD said:

I have collated our messages and have passed them on.
Hopefully Gordon will be reading them soon.

Gordon remains in the ICU but has started to take a little solid food.

Beag air bheag

BoD

Thanks for your efforts in wishing Gordon well and I hope it will cheer him up, we all wish him a speedy (as possible) recovery and miss hiw input

• Like 2
  • Agree 9

3 hours ago, Bogie said:

I only know Gordon by this topic as I have obviously never met him, but I wish him and all his loved ones the best in this difficult time.

Very well said @Bogie. I entirely agree and wish the same.

John

• Like 6
  • Agree 3

• RMweb Premium

Thanks @BoDfor the update. Hope Gordon can continue to make progress..no matter how small the progress is it is a long and steady climb back to good health

Baz

• Agree 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Great news. 

I can understand the relief as ICU is a scary place often more so for the family than the patient.  My wife recalls none of the 4 days she was in ICU I recall every bit of it.

• Friendly/supportive 11

Phew! My face has long since turned blue with all that breath holding ...

A long way to go still clearly but this news is obviously a significant step in the right. Thanks for the update and keep soldering on, Gordon!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1