Eastwood Town - A tribute to Gordon's modelling.

gordon s

• RMweb Gold

Great news BoD. Gordon will remain in our prayers until he is fully recovered which will then be continued with prayers of thanks as well. Sometimes your prayers are answered they just need to be worthwhile. 

Regards Lez.

• Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
20 hours ago, lezz01 said:

Gordon will remain in our prayers until he is fully recovered which will then be continued with prayers of thanks as well.

Also prayers that the track plan won’t be altered on his return!

20 hours ago, lezz01 said:

Sometimes your prayers are answered

Ah, we may have a slight issue there!

• Funny 4

• 2 weeks later...

That’s great news, really pleased to read it! And thank you BoD for keeping us updated all this time. 

Fingers crossed Gordon will be back to RMWeb soon and back to the modelling (or at the very least watching the trains go round!) very soon. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 7

• RMweb Gold

This is really good news. Let's hope there are not too many more corners to turn and that Gordon will be able to read these comments for himself.

• Agree 7

• RMweb Premium

Great news,  it would seem that Gordon has now turned the corner,  I hope that he will now continue to make steady progress towards his recovery to full health and I look forward to his first post here in the near future.

All the best.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Dragonboy said:

Fantastic news and great to hear Gordon is back using his iPad.  Just a thought though ……… does Templot work on iPad?

I do hope not - with all that time on his hands there's a very real risk that Gordon could decide on yet another re-design whilst in a drugged-up stupor.  And we all know what that means....yet another trip to the dump.....:jester:

Seriously though, excellent news that Gordon is "on the up" at last.

• Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Dragonboy said:

Fantastic news and great to hear Gordon is back using his iPad.  Just a thought though ……… does Templot work on iPad?

No.

Different processor (not intel) and different operating system.

I use a program called “screens connect” to remotely control my Mac, on which Templot runs via a wine clone, but if some of you are thinking, that sounds complicated, it isn’t really, but the it’s an awkward way to do things, “laggy” and apple keyboard mappings are slightly out of kilter with some of the required operations - ultimately it is an exercise in raising blood pressure, so we can all relax. 

• Like 2