Eastwood Town - A tribute to Gordon's modelling.

gordon s

10 hours ago, BoD said:

Gordon’s better half has regularly kept people up to date via e-mail and has given me permission to relay her updates to you.  Here is a, by necessity, brief summary of her reports over the last few days

BoD

Thanks for the update

If there is any way of sending a get well message and that we are all thinking of Gordon and looking forward to him posting again.

So glad the doctors are pleased with his recovery todate, wishing him a speedy recovery. Pity we cannot send virtual get well cards, still we are all  here thinking of him

• Like 1
  • Agree 8

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, hayfield said:

If there is any way of sending a get well message and that we are all thinking of Gordon and looking forward to him posting again.

I will certainly let Gordon’s wife know that there are many people here rooting  for him.  I am sure she will pass those good wishes on even if Gordon can’t hear them at the moment.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 10

• RMweb Premium
17 hours ago, chris p bacon said:

Thanks BoD....Blood transfusions....Oh dear I hope he didn't get mine, if he decides on modelling the Great Northern then he did :o

Could be a lot worse - could be GW blood....:scared:

:jester:

Best Beary thoughts and wishes to you, Gordon - when you get around to catching up with ET.

May The Force be with you.

• Like 6
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, BoD said:

They are expected to recover but that, together with only having a little bit of liver remaining, means that Gordon isn't clearing the anaesthetic from his body, which is why he is not waking up. 

I used to have a similar problem after 14 pints of Wards bitter, and I had a complete liver!

Awaiting Gordon's return.

Mike.

• Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

I used to have a similar problem after 14 pints of Wards bitter, and I had a complete liver!

Probably larger and slightly less useful than a normal one.

Still, slow recovery sounds like it's about right.

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1