Eastwood Town - A tribute to Gordon's modelling.

gordon s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Very best wishes to Gordon. He is in our thoughts and I look forward to hearing that his health is improving. 

Stay strong Gordon we all want you to be back with us soon. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Best wishes Gordon;  In true BR style the Eastwood Town Engineering Works have overrun somewhat,  but passengers are fully supportive of great things to come and expect improved service to be resumed shortly :clapping:

Bear

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi Gordon, there's an unfinished crossing the PW guys have left and a train is waiting for the possession to end - so they send their best wishes and would you send them some coal please?  It's N2 on the down slow.

Take care and heal well.

Best wishes from Fraggle Rock, where your track gauges would be wrong!

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Gordon, been thinking of you of late as a good friend of mine has just been given a similar diagnosis to you. I was telling him how well you have been doing. 
So keep on fighting and I look forward to having some progress reports when you can get back to working on the layout.

Cheers, Ade.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Gordon, as my last donation of O neg went to Stoke you were unlikely to have had any of it so there's no reason to not get better. Your recovery is much like Eastwood Town, some diversions and re-working but above all a story of constant progress. I'm looking forward to reading the sentence "I fired up Templot"

All the best. Dave

• Like 4