Heljan new products

David Bigcheeseplant

4mm OO-SCALE

4-wheel railbuses (due 2010/11)

Waggon & Maschinen 4-wheel railbus (E79960-4)

Wickham 4-wheel railbus (SC79965-9)

Park Royal 4-wheel railbus (M79970-4)

AC Cars 4-wheel railbus (W79975-9)

Did Derby RTC have 1 of these converted into 1 of their Laboratory test units??

Is this the one you mean?

http://www.departmen...m/photo/999507f

See here for some info:

http://www.railcar.c...ers/WickDep.htm

Quote "The preserved Wickham Railbus on the Lavender Line is not one of the passenger railbuses, none of the Wickham ones were preserved. The firm produced another railbus body, almost identical to the others, fitted to much more substantial underframe, for use as a 'Track Recording Coach'."

Suprised no one else has mentioned this, so maybe I have missed it, but at Warley in the Heljan presentation case there was a pair of 33/0's in West Coast Railways maroon livery numbered 33025 and 33029 with cat numberrs 3370 and 3371 iirc. I guess these will be available in the shops in the new year?

The previous Heljan 33/2 release of 33207 (cat 3335) in WCR livery was a relatively good seller hence I expect the release of this pair.

Does anyone else have any info on these? Release dates, rrp etc?

*Gribble*

Did Derby RTC have 1 of these converted into 1 of their Laboratory test units??

When the Wickhams appear one will go straight into the shops to become Lab 20 Elliot, there plenty of time to get the research done. Was actually thinking of scratchbuilding on soon, so for once fate has played a blinder :) (whats the betting that Heljan will now not do a Wickham?)

Cheers

Shane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived