Foster Yeoman Botley

• RMweb Gold

Quick request for help...

Having spent yesterday evening trawling through Google Images and Flikr for photos without success, I am looking for photos showing the Foster Yeoman works at Botley. So far I have found a couple of good photos showing the station end of the loading/unloading point and the attachment over the track, but other than the bing/google earth birds eye views I have not found much showing the actual stone works its self (or the other side of the unloading point)

Was hoping that someone may have some suitable photos tucked away somewhere that might help?

Another thing that would be a useful aid would be any spotting notes on what was working the line in the late 90s.

Really need Fotopic back!!!

I am currently debating how I am going to set about my based on botley plan, debating between a semi accurate model including all of the stone works and an attempt at accurate working or something based upon the location. A key factor behind this decision is going to be just how effectively I can model the aggregates works within the space that I have available.

Thanks in advance for the help.

• 3 months later...

Did you have any luck with obtaining photo's for Botley? Am facing the same problem and am guessing the only real option is gonna be a field trip soon. Was/am contemplating having a go in 'N' gauge as should get a litle more in. Cheers

Archived