Welcome!

-missy-

• RMweb Premium

*doffs hat respectfully*

You 2mmFS people aren't so much modellers as micro-engineers and finishers!

So many beautiful examples of the craft all over this site; good to see it coming together in one place - I'll be watching, if only to drool and sigh...:rolleyes:

• RMweb Gold

-got 2 projects underway so very interested, largely converting RTR for the time being I'm finding just about everything too fiddly. I'm mostly interested in getting more space for my space scenery wise and the easitrack makes the track more accessible still think I am going to need the points made on my present level of progress!

Well done for setting up to all concerned, the groups idea is fantastic for those who forget where to look for stuff even if its only a link to a topic in the mainstream forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

mmmmm Andy and Missy have set the scene its now up to us to ensure we use this and hopefully encourage more of the BIG boys to come and play with a real scale lol

as i sit here looking at Grandborough and the junk i have stored on top i feel embarrassed enough to get off me bum and get going..

and as a further question are there any 2mm FS modelers in W London ?

Yes, me.

Not far from 70B...

Mark.

Someone told me this was here ;)

I usually only come on RMWeb for the blog section, but can see this changing now that there is a smaller forum: I'll be checking the blogs and the 2mm Finescale group.

Sadly I have nothing to add at the moment because life cicumstances dictate that all my time short term is devoted to sorting other family members out. I did however buy some more N gauge recently :X

Archived