Tim Warris fixes a design fault on his Bronx Terminal

shortliner

Yes! I was suitably amazed, Jack.

Tim is quietly amusing isn't he? Liked his comment about the Canadian holiday to celebrate the introduction of the 24 pack of beer.....

I've been driven crazy by similar apparently simple problems in the past (and no doubt again in the future too).

Best, Pete.

I am a BIG fan of Tim's work, both his modelling and his FastTracks products, or which I am a very satisfied customer. His construction videos are well worth watching irrespective of whether you use his tools or not.

Not only are the products of exceptional quality, but his general speed of delivery across the pond is second to none. He even offered to produce custom tools for me.

I also noted his comment regarding Canadian's celebrating the introduction of 24 pack beer packs and thought I had mis-heard him!

Just as a cultural note :huh: The May 2-4 weekend has become the standard way of referring to the Victoria Day holiday weekend up here in the Great White North. Tradition dictates that loyal subjects go forth camping with a minimum of one case of beer each to celebrate the birthday of the good Queen. Well, that's one interpretation anyway :drinks:

Those who survive the black flies and the bears do the same next year.....

Cheers,

David

• RMweb Premium

With the degradation of education since the 1960s, Ontarians no longer are taught what the names of the numbers are beyond 9.

it seems his layout has not progressed much over the last year, the video footage is the same I saw a while back, I looking forward in seeing some buildings and other detailing done.

Bear in mind the fact that this isn't an early fix - this layout has been exhibited several times.

Keep an eye on what happens to the trackwork

http://www.bronx-terminal.com/?p=3189

AlcoRS1 is correct, actually this fix was from 2 years ago - going by the YouTube posting date May 18, 2009 , and the posting date on his own web site also indicates May 2009.

That said, I will give him credit for really good tracking soldering effort, seeing as how he can readily pick up, transport (and hang on the wall) his layout trackage.

• 7 years later...