Parrs of Lowestoft

TomE

• RMweb Gold

Hi all.

Just got back home from a week on the broads during the course of which I found Parrs model shop in Lowestoft. A veritable treasure trove of a shop and they seem to stock just about everything! Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Tom.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Back on the Broads this week so popped into Parrs again to find the service still great and stock still abundant! Even managed to find a few Dapol Dogfish for considerably less than they fetch on eBay these days!!

Tom.

• 3 years later...

I have just received my class 20,s the weedkiling livery and the two coaches. Brilliant service as always from parrs. Thank you Anna. I have been shopping there for about 15 years I do not shop anywhere else. I have spent almost 4,000 pounds since January in there so can't be bad.

Cheers Jaeson

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Went into Parr's last week and ordered a load of stuff the lady refusing a deposit even though it was a sizable order and within five days the lady in the shop rang to say all the bits I wanted were in stock ready for collection. I collected them yesterday so a big thanks to Parr's.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just been to Parrs again -lovely knowledgeable lady, Anna, who looks after my wants list and keeps an eye on Peco arrivals for me. Fits in well with a walk along sea front. Parking nearby. Some back issues of Peco and Farish and lots of other ranges. Always willing to order in if necessary and gets back with updates. Good range of Oxford Autos too. . No website but very good over the phone.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Once again Parrs came up trumps after I came out of Hospital.

They put stuff aside for me with no deposit untill due to me being house bound as I converless I could get my Brother in law to pick the stuff up for me.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Found myself in Lowestoft last week so visited Parrs. A lovely shop and the lady there is very pleasant and helpful. Bought a couple of Bachmann bogie bolsters at a decent price. Visiting shops like this is one of life's joys!