Southern / BR(s) Miscellaneous links

Graham_Muz

• RMweb Gold
  • 7 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

http://amodelrailway.blogspot.com/

Of interest or is it only certain links worthy of attention?

Tim

Tim,

as per the opening line of my OP "feel free to let me know of any to add to the list" I have duly added Dave's blog to the list.

I am not sure of the reason behind your additonal comment, which could be perceived as barbed, about "or is it only certain links worthy of attention"?

I will add further SR/BR(s) links as and when they are suggested.

As you have not provided any guidance or parameters to the selection of the links, I am merely seeking guidance as to which links are suitable and which are not.

Tim, why do you have to make everything so complicated and, in my opinion, throw negative criticism in for good measure? ("As you have not provided ..."). Graham doesn't have to provide this service, and I would have thought the scope of the list of existing links together with

feel free to let me know of any to add to the list.

is clear enough for anyone.

is it only certain links worthy of attention?

This just comes across (my perception) that you think there is some sinister favouritism going on. Why say this at all?

Surely "Graham, here's another link for you to add to the list" is all that's necessary?

• Like 3

Rod,

Graham asked why I made a comment, I provided an honest reply. Moreover by providing a suitable candidate for the links, I was making a positive contribution to the list but merely requested guidance of what other candidates were suitable.

Why is that a problem for you?

Tim

• 3 years later...